આ પાનું પ્રમાણિત થઈ ગયું છે.
- FareIwell ! A word that must be, and hath been-
- A sound which makes its linger :-yat farewell !
- Ye who have traced the Pilgrim to the scene
- Which is his last, if in your memory dwell
- A thought which once was his, if on ye swell
- A single recollection, not in vain
- He wore his sandal-shoon and scallop-shell ;
- Farewell ! With him. alone may rest the pain,
- If such there were–with you the moral of his strain
- BYRON's Childe Harold's Piligrimage
નડીયાદ, વિક્રમાર્ક ૧૯૫૭, આશ્વિન શુ. ૫ ગુરુવાર
- ગેા૦ મા૦ ત્રિ૦